CEC’s Learning Interactive Virtual Event (L.I.V.E.) will transform the Convention & Expo from an in-person gathering to an online experience while keeping what you love about this great event. CEC L.I.V.E. will span the week of March 8 through 13, 2021.
From the comfort and convenience of your home, CEC L.I.V.E. will bring you:
After March 13, 2021, the full program will be available to you for viewing through May 31, 2021.
- Opening Keynote Presentation with Dr. Tyrone Howard, one of the country’s premier experts on educational equity and access
- Interactive pre-conference workshops and sessions
- Hundreds of sessions to help you learn, gain professional development hours, and network
- All the FUN you expect from CEC Central and the Expo Hall, including prizes, drawings, swag, games, and more!
1. GENERAL ADMISSION includes all sessions (posters, panels, demonstrations, Q&A, teacher slam and data blitz sessions), general sessions, headliner sessions, expo, career center, technology playground, CEC Central and the Expo Hall, including prizes, drawings, games, and more!
2. SOLD OUT. ALL-ACCESS PASS.
3. PRECONVENTION WORKSHOPS are available to individuals who have registered for the event (options 1 or 2 above) for an additional fee.
If you have any questions, please contact CEC's Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.