CEC’s Learning Interactive Virtual Event (L.I.V.E.) will transform the Convention & Expo from an in-person gathering to an online experience while keeping what you love about this great event. CEC L.I.V.E. will span the week of March 8 through 13, 2021.
From the comfort and convenience of your home, CEC L.I.V.E. will bring you:
After March 13, 2021, the full program will be available to you for viewing through May 31, 2021.
- Opening Keynote Presentation with Dr. Tyrone Howard, one of the country’s premier experts on educational equity and access
- Interactive pre-conference workshops and sessions
- Hundreds of sessions to help you learn, gain professional development hours, and network
- All the FUN you expect from CEC Central and the Expo Hall, including prizes, drawings, swag, games, and more!
1. GENERAL ADMISSION includes all sessions (posters, panels, demonstrations, Q&A, teacher slam and data blitz sessions), general sessions, headliner sessions, expo, career center, technology playground, CEC Central and the Expo Hall, including prizes, drawings, games, and more!
2. ALL-ACCESS PASS includes all items included in general admission plus green room access with Keynote speaker and other influential speakers for Q&A as scheduled over the dates March 11-13, three swag items of your choice (to be determined).
3. PRECONVENTION WORKSHOPS are available to individuals who have registered for the event (options 1 or 2 above) for an additional fee.
If you have any questions, please contact CEC's Member Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.